.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, September 29, 2008
What is Wrong with People? -UPDATED
I don't care what your political or religious affiliations are, this is just wrong on so many levels. The room that was gassed housed the babies and small children of the women who were praying.

ETA:

Why hasn't this made national news? If this had happened in a Judeo-Christian place of worship or a school, the news would be all over it. Is it because it happened in a mosque? It happened in OHIO. Why aren't we hearing more about this?

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Makes.me.sick!

Why can't people just 'be'???

Blogger Tammie said...

I won't even go there to see it. Having survivors in my family is enough. I think it's a horrible situation. PERIOD. No one should ever be persecuted because of anything. PERIOD.

Blogger Marcia said...

ditto to pipo. Obviously, I haven't been keeping up with your blog and I am just commenting on some of your posts. I never heard this story. Unbelievable and sick!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG