.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Veddy Veddy Interesting
http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html

I'm not going to post my results on this quiz as I decided long ago to leave politics and religion off my blog. I will say that my results surprised me as my number one candidate according to this was not someone I'd seriously considered. My current number one and two candidates instead came in as three and two on this quiz.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

That was interesting. My top one wasn't one I would've thought...it is someone I have almost met though...he was at Daddy's table in Washington when he got his award.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG