.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, December 07, 2007
And The Winner Is....
I regularly check my site meter to see who's visiting and how they got here. Like everyone I get my share of people who get here by Google search. I have one post that I wrote on September 7, 2006 that shows up in more searches than anything else. I even found it listed today in a new search site that I had never see before.

Who knew so many people were looking for a good peanut butter fudge recipe? If you're one of them, here's the link to that post.

By the way, it really is that easy and that good.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

YUM - I love fudge.

What kind of site meter do you use??

Blogger Kiy said...

I ditto Sandra's comments ... both of them! :)

Blogger Unknown said...

On the bottom of my right side bar is a box that shows how many visitors I've add. Click it and it will take you to Site Meter. It's a free service, though you pay for the upgraded version. It's a handy tool.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love peanut butter anything. I will have to give this a shot.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG