.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, November 23, 2007
Turkey Talk
About two weeks ago, Jim and I were lying in bed about to go to sleep. We were chatting and semi-listening to the evening news on the TV. I had set the sleep timer for 20 minutes. I didn't catch what the story was, but I heard the anchor say something about a terrible turkey tragedy. I looked at Jim and said, "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

That television episode ranks up there as one of the funniest ever in our book. We both immediately started laughing and talking about it. When we caught our breath, we both had the same idea. Blog post!

I know it dates us and many of you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Thanks to Jim's crackerjack research skills, I can now share this with you.




Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

ROFLMAO!!!

I loved that show, & of course, this episode is a true classic!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really funny! I hope youv are better!

Blogger Kiy said...

Classic, truly, classic. Kudos to Jim for finding both.

Kiy

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG