.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, May 11, 2007
There Is No Doubt
She definitely called me mama this morning.

When I went in her room to get her, she was standing and smiling and laughing like usual. I always scoop her up saying good morning and then kiss her all over her face. Then she goes on the changing table to get a clean diaper. Today when I put her down, she reached up for me and said mama.

We've been home four weeks yesterday. I think that's pretty fast for her to already call us mama and dada.

Her favorite word by far is uh-oh.

Labels: ,



9 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Isn't that the BEST feeling ever...when your child calls you mama?! Snuggle Bug said "Dada" first and I was so overjoyed when he finally said "mama". Now that he's 2 years old, I still love hearing him call me mama.

Happy 1st Mother's Day to you! Since I won't be in town that day, I wanted to say that now. I'm so very happy that you've become a mother this year!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news... Have a Happy Mothers Day!

Doug and Laura

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't those the most wonderful little words coming from your baby??? Happy Mother's Day, momma!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Awwww...how precious! That is so cute, uh-oh. She is such a cutie!

Blogger Polar Bear said...

How sweet.

That is the best Mother's Day gift!

Blogger Tammie said...

You must be overjoyed to finally hear someone calling you mama. Congrats!

That has to be the greatest Mothers Day present in the world. Happy Mothers Day !!!

Blogger kitchu said...

That must have given you some warm fuzzies!

Blogger Michelle said...

what a milestone to melt a mom's heart though! and right before mother's day at that! Happy mother's day to you; I have a feeling this will be very special!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG