.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
'Cause I'm a Ding-a-ling
My grandfather used to call his grandchildren nicknames. One of his favorites was ding-a-ling. I'd have to agree with him. I made that post this morning about my new camera and forgot to post the pictures!

My camera is the Sony DSCW80. There is a link on the previous post if you want to see what it looks like and does.

I recall being in a theater Sunday night. I know Spider-man 3 was playing. I couldn't begin to tell you what happened. I do remember thinking at one point that I'd rather be with Sera than watching this movie.

First picture with new camera. Sera was supposed to be napping before our playdate, but she was really playing with her toys. I caught her in the 10 seconds she was still.

Excuse me, I'm eating right now.

Cheese!

(That's Lauren in the background showing us pictures of her new daughter, McKenna. She got her referral in the last batch. The other legs belong to Jodi. She has an 11/24 LID.)

Kyra in motion

She was fascinated by this book

Yes, we bought it. It was a bargain book. It plays the music for Wiggles songs and comes with it's own kareoke style microphone and lyrics.

You can't see me

Can you?

Yes, you can

Yay!

That was fun


Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

I lurve that sweet baby face!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

precious!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just the sweetest!

We are 16 months today - I am currently in that "we'll never get a referral" numb kinda place.

Thanks for the baby-fix to help me through!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

She is just so adorable! I know what you mean about watching a movie and rather being with the baby... I mean you can always watch a movie but with the baby you might miss something! I am just so happy for you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG