.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Referrals Are Coming, Referrals are Coming!

I usually wait to post when they've all arrived and we know the cut-off date. But to add to the increasingly normal confusion, referrals are arriving immediately following a holiday and on a day when government offices are closed. This really shouldn't be a problem since they don't arrive by U.S. mail, but they're still arriving strangely.

Referrals have been announced in Europe and from some West Coast-based agencies. None of these, however, appeared to have dossiers logged in on Sept. 29. This is a monster day of dossiers, so everyone is dying of curiousity as to whether or not they're included. After the 29th, the CCAA was closed for a week and the next date is October 7th. With our log in date being October 13th, we stand a pretty good chance of being in the next group. If the 29th is included, I'd even go so far as to say we're next. If it's not included, we're probably still next, but I'd be a little more hesitant. Either way, we're really really soon.

So, Colleen, to answer your question. I feel excited, terrified, cautious, overwhelmed with all we still need to do while simultaneously ready to get on a plane, plus add a side of nausea.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - I am near vomit mode for you..seriously. Yipppee!!! I am soooo excited for you.

Good god...I haven't even thought about "all that needs to be done". I have put everything on the back burner...and I mean everything. Reading/daycare/shopping lists...ok - anxiety and I am still at least 2 groups away.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, we're really getting close--scarey close. You're date is earlier than mine and I'm so excited for you!

Can't wait to see the cut-off date.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

Magi.
My friend.
Go ahead and shout it.
YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG