.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Works For Me Wednesday!

Have you ever tried to email an attachment that was too big and "fell off" the email? How about being away on vacation, you've saved tons of pictures and have them all saved, but just wish you had one more place to back them up? Well, now you can. You Send It allows you to send large files to an email address for FREE!

Here's the part where I confess that I haven't tried it yet. I was told about this service at a workshop I attended. The woman giving the workshop swore by this service. She told us that she and her husband had used it the previous week to send copies of their vacation photos home. When they got home, there they were. They still had them loaded in their camera, but it was a relief knowing that if something had happened, the photos were safe.

Join Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer for lots of great tips.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is perfect (if it works of course).
My son has been trying to send these large video files to someone and we just can't get them to go through. We'll try this and hope it works.

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Okay, now I'm curious to see if this works. I'll stop by and take a look.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Sounds interesting. I’ll remember this the next time I send a 10 MB file.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/


Thanks for reading my post on Leche Flan.

Blogger Pamela said...

This would be tremendous if it works. My interest in photography seems to be growing every year, and this is a great tip! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG