.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I'm Not Just Old, I'm Senile, Too!
Okay, I must admit. I've been feeling very unloved. I've been posting away, and no one was commenting. I was playing around tonight trying to figure out how to set a post to post later when I stumbled upon a huge list of moderated comments. I don't moderate, how did that happen? I don't know, but I published them all and changed the setting back.

I can't tonight, but I promise to follow up on my comments tomorrow like a good blogger.

I'm heading back to Blogging 101 now.


1 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I did this once too and I have no idea how! I remember feeling quite disappointed that NO ONE was commenting on several of my posts. Then I figured out what had happened. :)

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one who's had this trouble.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG