.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, August 11, 2006
Five Ingredients Friday



Okay, I can’t count. This is just such an easy and adaptable recipe. You can add or decrease ingredients to taste. It’s also a very kid and husband friendly main course. All the measurements are subject to change according to your tastes. I’ve never actually measured any of them myself. I eyeball it.




Hot Dog Casserole

2 lg cans baked beans
6 hot dogs
2 T brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped onions and/or green peppers
1/4 cup barbecue sauce (or ketchup and mustard)
boxed corn bread mix, prepared according to directions

Mix the first five ingredients and pour into a casserole dish. Pour prepared corn bread batter over the top of the casserole, and bake according to box directions until corn bread is cooked through and brown.



For more Five Ingredients recipes, visit here.


4 Comments:

Blogger Eagles Wings said...

That does sound yummy and kid friendly! Thanks for sharing...

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

This sounds like something my Aunty Sue used to make and it was yummy! A must try! Thanks!

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, I think Snuggle Bug is going to love this one. Hot dogs are his favorite! :)

Thanks for participating in my Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That souunds really good. I love hotdogs, I have to try it soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG