.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, May 13, 2006
The Wait and Mother's Day, a Wedding, and a Laugh
7 months today. Our dossier was logged in 7 months ago. Wow, last year I really thought that we'd be parents by Mother's Day, or at least be matched. It's funny how you can be going along your merry way, dealing with the wait, and then BAM you get blindsided. Oh well, I know that next year this holiday will take on a whole new meaning for us.

We've finally recovered from travelling to my sister's wedding. It was a beautiful event. She and her new husband got married just off the beach in an outdoor setting. The weather held up, always dicey in the Spring, and everyone had a good time. We got to see old friends and relatives that we rarely get to see. It meant taking a few days off from school, but it was fun. It's times like this that the difference between working out in the "real world" and working in a school are really brought home.

I got an email today from one of my oldest friends. That's oldest as in longest. We'll never be old! :o) Anyway, she had this video linked to her email. It sure made me laugh. I hope you enjoy it, too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG