.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Take Two.
It's been months since I first started this blog, but I haven't really been using it. I set it up shortly after becoming DTC thinking that I would use it when we got closer to referral and for our travel. As the wait has stretched out, I find myself reading more and more blogs. This made me think about writing in my own.

When I started this, we were one month into what we thought would be a six month wait for referral. Well, things change. Due to various events, the adoption process from China has slowed down considerably. Though we had originally hoped for an April (yep, this month) referral with travel in May, we are now hoping that we travel in 2006. The waiting is hard, but we trust our agency, and we're trying to be patient. Things happen when they're supposed to happen; not always when we want them to happen. At least that's what I keep telling myself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG