.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Bizarre Baby Dreams
You would think I was pregnant or something with the dreams I'm having. Who knew adoption could do the same thing to you.

Last night, I dreamt that China sent two children to us to "tide us over" until it was our turn. They were a 3-year-old girl and a 10-year-old girl. They were beautiful and sweet, but something just wasn't right. I finally realized they were robots.

Jim and I had watched the animated movie, Robots, the day before. He blamed it on that. There was probably some deep psychological meaning behind it. All I know is that it made me want to hold our child.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jim McClain said...

Looking back on this, it's funny, because she was just born when you wrote this. Maybe even that day!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG