.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, November 17, 2008
Naptime for Mommy or The Cure For Insomnia
I have found the cure for insomnia. It must be because it makes me fall asleep EVERY SINGLE DAY!

What is it, you ask? It's part of our daily routine. After dinner, Jim usually heads downstairs to read his email while Sera and I watch Blue's Clues and Max and Ruby. Right now, I'd say they are her two favorite shows. During these shows, we like to snuggle. I'll kick back in the recliner and Sera tucks in the crook of my arm. Her shows start, and I'm out. I don't fall into a deep sleep, but doze lightly. If she moves or asks a question, I respond. The rest of the hour, though, my feet are up, my head's tilted back, and I'm snuggling with a warm and sleepy toddler.

At 7 pm, daddy comes back upstairs and takes her for her bedtime routine, and I struggle awake to take care of my evening chores.

Now where is she when it's 11:00 pm on a Sunday night and my alarm is set for 5:00 am?

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Gerbil said...

that sounds divine.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG