.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, October 27, 2008
Ho Ho Ho
A few weeks ago I received a catalog in the mail from a toy company. I don't remember the company name.

Sera loves to get mail and was very excited when she saw this. She sat right down and told me was reading her big girl magahine. Needless to say she found many things in there that were Sera's. She was especially excited about one playset that included a bath for dolls. I've seen one like it in the older preschool room at her school. I told her that maybe she could ask Santa Claus to bring it to her for Christmas. That was the first and, so far, only time I've suggested she ask Santa for anything.

Yesterday, she was playing in the living room when she pointed to my laptop and said my computer! I laughed and said no, my computer. We went round and round a few times before she announced

I ask Ho Ho Ho give Sera computer

She's a Stinkerbelle alright.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Gee. Isn't she a little young to announce that she wants a computer for Christmas? At least Erin waited till she was 4. Is Santa bringing her a laptop?

Blogger Marcia said...

I can't believe how close Christmas really is. I remember getting all of my Christmas shopping done in China last year. I loved getting it done like that!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG