.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Bring the Mount...err Beach to Sera
When we went to Gulf Shores for spring break, Sera fell in love with the beach. Since we can't bring Sera to the beach easily, we brought the beach to Sera. Monday morning, she and I had a girl's morning out. We went to breakfast and then to Target. At the store, I found this sand and water table. I'd been looking online at several, but hadn't ordered one. This one was perfect, and was a lot less expensive than the online versions.

She and I put it together when we got home. She was a very good helper. She immediately took off with the four legs and the two support bars, but when I asked her to bring me the big yellow sticks, she brought them. Ditto for the legs.

While we waited for daddy to come home, she started making soup for me. It came out of the funnel into the star strainer. She told me it had chicken and noodles. It was very yummy, and she made several bowls for me.

After daddy came home, we had to go out for an appointment, some errands, an early dinner, and a quick stop at Wal-mart to buy sand.

These pictures were taken Tuesday afternoon when we added the water and sand to the table. She absolutely loves it.

So how does this work now?

Okay, this could be fun.

Hold on, daddy. Let me pull my chair up, too.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Where the heck were these things when we were kids?

Also, totally off-topic, but did you happen to see Pioneer Woman's nachos today? OMG. I'm dying.

Blogger Marcia said...

What a fun toy! I would say more, but now I have to go check out Pioneer Woman's nachos!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG