.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Another Confession
Yes, I have another confession for you. This is a risky one. One that may mean I have to turn in my girl card. I'm not going to see Sex and the City.

Nope, have no interest. I don't begrudge any one who is excited. In fact, I'm a little jealous, but that's okay. When the series started, we didn't have HBO. Even after we got HBO, I never really tuned in to the show. I saw a few episodes, and I liked them. It just never seemed to come on when I was looking for something to watch.

Because of this, I never really got emotionally invested in these four ladies.

I hope all of you who went last night or plan to go soon have a wonderful experience.Don't forget to sign up for my Popcorn Giveaway!

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Gerbil said...

I think I saw maybe three episodes total. And I'm not going to see it either.

I also get crabby about having to spend THAT much money to see a movie.

Blogger Tammie said...

Same here. I'm just too cheap to pay for premium channels when they show the same movies from years ago. Never saw the show. OTOH, I'm going to the movie just to have a night out. I'm not really sure that I'll even pay attention. Knowing me, I'll bring a good book & read while it's going on. I used to read by flashlight as a kid!

Blogger Marcia said...

Movies are very pricey, but y'all must not have kids old enough that wanted to see the Hannah Montana movie earlier this year. I took my 7 year old son for the matinée one afternoon, but was shocked to find out that the tickets were $15 regardless of the time of show!!!!!!! Is that not insane?! We still went and I did bring a book to read during the show, but I just watched the movie instead...I paid too much money not to watch...ha!

Blogger Kate said...

I've never watched an episode; never wanted to. I just don't think I'm quite the right target audience, even though I'm squarely in its intended demographic. Something about being married and mom at 22 and a homeowner by 24.

I wish you much luck with your giveaway... I am not a popcorn kind of gal, myself.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG