.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Secret Vices

Okay, I've gone down the AI path, so it's time to let you in on another of my reality show vices. I love Top Chef. I stay up too late every Wednesday night in order to watch the newest episode.

They have some really amazing chefs on this season, and they have some really whiny crybabies, too. Tonight's quickfire was a relay. I love the contests where they have to actually show their culinary skills.

Do you watch Top Chef, too?

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I love it and pretty much anything on Bravo. I also watch Project Runway and the Real Housewives of NYC (total guilty pleasure). I guess I better get my grown-up TV watching in while I can :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG