.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, May 04, 2008
3 Word Sunday
We headed back to our favorite summer treat last night. It's a little early and a little cold, but we went to the drive-in and watched Iron Man. Jim went out on Friday and saw it with friends, but liked it so much that he wanted to see it again last night. We did actually try to find a babysitter for Friday, so I could go with him, but it didn't work out. We made a bed in the back of the van hoping that Sera would play there until she fell asleep. It didn't quite work that way. She does much better when it's warmer and she can play outside. I think having us sit inside the van instead of on our camp chairs outside was too distracting for her as well. She had a late night for her, but a fun one.

I treated myself to an old favorite I haven't had in years, a corndog. Believe it or not, they're just as good as I remembered.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

I am so jealous that you guys got to go see Iron Man! We are just dying to go, but this weekend we're putting together our new office furniture. I'm thinking a matinee next Saturday with lots of buttered popcorn & soda!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go to a drive through!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

drive-in? Awesome!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG