.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Freaky Coincidence or Conspiracy!!
In order to put forth my conspiracy theory, I have to make a confession. I started watching a really bad reality show over the last few months. I had not seen it in the past, but happened upon a marathon of last year's episodes. It's like watching a train wreck. I can't help myself. Every Tuesday at 9:00pm EST, I turn to Hell's Kitchen. It's awful. Gordon Ramsey spends the majority of the time yelling and just short of having a stroke. The contestants are uniformly unqualified to be in a professional kitchen. It's at the opposite end of the spectrum when compared to Top Chef.

Except for this...

Two weeks ago on Top Chef, Nikki was told to pack her knives and go home. The following episode of Hell's Kitchen had Nikki's doppelganger, Rosann was eliminated.

Last week on Top Chef, the only Asian chef, Dale, was eliminated. Last night on Hell's Kitchen, the only Asian chef, Louross, was eliminated.

::cue Twilight Zone music::

SCROLL DOWN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FREE POPCORN GIVEAWAY!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love this show!! And I hate it too! I missed Louross being elimanated. Tahnks for the update!

I will have to do the contest later, but I do hope to get back to it!

Blogger Jessica said...

That's so funny. I can't believe we haven't talked about this. We started watching HK this year. Fell into it and now can't stop! It is SO the opposite of Top Chef. I can't belive these people can call themseleves chefs. Plus, I HATE JEN and I HATE LISA. Not sure if you feel the same but we don't like them.

Okay, they may be nice people in person but on TV they look like...

Blogger Barb said...

I watch two shows on TV right now. The Bachelorette and Hell's Kitchen. I'm completely addicted to HK and have been from the beginning.

I know. I'm as shallow as I can be. But you know what? Gordon Ramsey is so totally not the same in real life as he is on that show.

I'll say one thing. If there were children in my house at night, I wouldn't watch it. But really, the whole thing cracks me up and it's all worth it for the finale when they actually get their acts together and cook! And win!

Louross had to go. Way too young and way to big of a messup. Now they need to get rid of Jen. She's just way too pushy and as ridiculous as it sounds, when you think about the tone of this show, I'm sick of her cocky attitude. LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG