.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, May 19, 2008
Spirit of Childhood
No, you're not seeing double. 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting another photo contest. This one is supposed to represent the spirit of childhood. I immediately thought of this photo I took yesterday morning. What could represent childhood more than playing outside and getting all dirty on a pretty Spring day, even if the high was only 55.

1st place wins a Wii. I think we need a Wii, don't you?

Labels:



8 Comments:

Getting dirty is what it's all about sometimes!

Steph

Blogger Wendi said...

Getting dirty is fun! Playing outside is currently Megan's favorite thing to do. If only it would warm up!

This is what I do with my peony bushes. When they start to bloom I will cut off some of the blooms and put in vases. That seems to help with some of the weight. Other then that I just let them go. I have issues with the weight pulling them down and the rain flattening them also. You could stake them to make them stay upright, but I am too lazy for that! After the blooms fade I cut the spent flowers off and just leave the greenery. Then in the late fall I cut them down to the ground.

I am a learn as I go kind of gardener. I am sure someone with more experience might know the proper way to care for peonies.

I noticed you mentioned a road trip to Indy in July. I hope this for the reunion!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is precious!

Blogger Tammie said...

Sera gets my vote!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Love the photo....and I don't need a Wii or I'd probably never get my butt to work! ;0)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you should win for sure!

Blogger Wendy said...

That is a really good picture of Sera. I hope you win a Wii. They can be fun AND educational for Sera. Good luck!!

Blogger polkadot said...

cute! I have 2 china babies myself!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG