.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
AI Finale
Another season is wrapping up, and you know what I realized?

I want them both to lose. Impossible, I know, but I do.

Why? You ask.

David C. is ready to go right now. He could record an album and hit the concert road. He doesn't need the controlling aspect of being THE American Idol.

David A., poor poor David A. He's like a lost little puppy dog trying to please his master. His voice is amazing, but he needs life experience, preferably away from his father. He looks so miserable and beaten down. He will be eaten alive by the industry. He will be turned and twisted and marketed every way possible. His dad will sell him to the highest bidder, and then he'll end up in rehab or worse.

This is only my opinion, and I hope I'm wrong.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

OH MY GOSH MAGI!! Read my post today - we wrote almost the exact same thing in regards to Idol.
scary.

Blogger Eileen said...

I see your point. I do want David Cook to win :-) but I like them both.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree 100%. It should be interesting to see who wins it tonight.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY THAT DAVID C WON!

I agree with your post. David A. needs to grow into himself.

I just love my cookie!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me...Jessica

the anonymous post.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG