.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, February 14, 2008
The Best Gift

Today I received the best Valentine's gift I've ever received. Jim picked Sera and me up after school as he usually does on our last day of the week. We have Winter Recess for the next four days. Woo Hoo! No school, and it's not a snow day. We may even get out this weekend. Excuse me, I digress. Back to the car...we're heading home when Sera starts chanting in the back seat. She'll often do roll call where she repeats mama and daddy, and we, in turn, say Sera. Today she was saying, "Aye uf mama." Allow me to translate. This was my first unsolicited I love mama.
She' s been repeating I love you for a few weeks. The other night when Jim put her to bed she told him repeatedly, I love daddy, without prompting. Today was my turn.
The girl's got timing.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

What a wonderful gift! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The perfect gift indeed!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

That is just precious! What a treasure! Boy, time goes so fast and she is talking so well! God Bless!

Blogger Wendi said...

So sweet! What a great gift.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG