.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Silly Mommy


You might recall that a few weeks ago I mentioned one of Sera's new phrases, "I said no!" I wrongly thought she might have learned it at daycare. In the time since, she's repeated it often, but the context never made sense. I still thought it was cute.

Tonight, I was rocking her in her room before bed when she leaned over and peeked through the blinds. She said it again. "I said no!" I repeated it and asked her what she was saying no about. She looked at me like I had two heads, pointed out the window, and said "I said no!" Finally, I got it. She's saying, "outside snow!"

She's right. It's snowing.

Happy New Year to all!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Smarty pants. That's too cute.

Happy CNY!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

sweet, smart girl!!!!

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, this is too funny! :)

Snuggle Bug is three years old and there are still occasional words/phrases that he says that I have trouble understanding. For example, he calls toothpicks "pickles". Don't ask me why! :)

So, I've got my Favorite Ingredients Friday Chocolate Edition recipe exchange post up. I’ll hope you join in! :)

Blogger Tammie said...

Oh my! You have such a smart little girl!

Blogger Kiy said...

Oh, just too darned cute! BTW, that picture is yucky! I grew up with that stuff all over my backyard too ... blech! It's a pretty picture, but too much snow in it! (hehe)

Kiy

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG