.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy P&C Day!
You mean you didn't know? I know most of the world is celebrating Valentine's Day today, but to Jim, it's pitchers and catchers start day. He began his day by shaving off the winter beard and wearing his Detroit Tigers jersey. It's just like Christmas!

Don't worry, we didn't forget Valentine's. Jim came home last night with treats for his girls. Can you guess who got what?

Last week, we went out to dinner at a family friendly place. They gave Sera a purple balloon. She's had balloons before and not been at all impressed. That changed. She absolutely loved that purple balloon. In fact, she is still playing with it. It's sad now. It's about a 1/4 of its original size and no longer floats. She drags it behind her by the ribbon like she's walking a dog.

Jim walked in the door last night, and her eyes lit up as she spotted the red balloon. She wanted it immediately removed from the tiger, which she then cuddled and kissed before reaching for that red ribbon. From beneath the tissue in the box, Jim pulled out the flowers and Sera literally oohed. Anyway, she oohed and said pitty fower.

Mama wasn't left out. I got the Starbucks mug with a gift card so I can splurge whenever I want. I also got my favorite cookies, Pepperidge Farms Milano, and Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts. If you look closely at the picture, you'll see that there are only five peanut butter hearts in the picture.

A few weeks ago when Easter candy first arrived, which could be a whole 'nother post, Easter candy in January?, Jim bought a pack of the peanut butter eggs for me. I love Reese's peanut butter egg. I think the balance of peanut butter to chocolate is better in the eggs than in the regular cups. Sera was very impressed with them. When she spotted the hearts, she immediately went for them. She was trying to open the package and asking for chocette. Since they're red and not yellow, I didn't think she'd recognize them as the same thing. We figure she must have smelled them because she knew exactly what they were. She'd already had dinner, so I opened it up and we shared a heart. You knew I'd share my hearts with her, didn't you? After all, she already stole mine.

When I downloaded the above picture, I also found this one from last week. She's just too cute, so I had to share. Now that she can climb into this chair, she loves to "rockme."


Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

she is just too cute!

Blogger Kim said...

OMG, She is Adorable! Beautiful Valentine's outfit as well!!!

Blogger Tammie said...

Way to go Jim! Oh! Happy P & C Day to you!

Sera is just absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hairbows! She is just beautiful.

Blogger Jacquie said...

Ah Magi, you're a girl after my own heart. Peanut butter eggs are SOOOOOOOO much better than the regular cups.

That last picture of Sera is adorable with her pigtails. I could eat her up.

Blogger Two Pearls said...

Oh yeah...pitchers and catchers reporting! Go Red Sox!!!! (After the Super Bowl, New Englanders are ready for baseball again...)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG