.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Greener Grass
I've mentioned before how Sera doesn't like to wear shoes or socks, or slippers for that matter, at home. Apparently the rules change when they're "mama's shoes."



I have to include the outtakes. This was the first time Sera actually acted like she was posing for the camera. She's usually indifferent or worse. If she sees you trying to take a picture, she'll stop laughing or playing or doing whatever she's doing and turn her back. The majority of the pictures I get of her are when she doesn't realize it. Today, she kept trying to put her face in front of the camera before I even had it ready to go. I couldn't resist snapping the pictures to see what I'd get.


Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

"My, what big feet you have, little Sera!" :0)

Blogger Tammie said...

Oh my! She is just absolutely adorable! It's so much fun when they realize that a camera can do so much.

Blogger Krista said...

Looks like you have a potential photo ham on your hands! What a cutie, I can't believe how much she has grown. :)

Blogger Cynde said...

I love the close up of her face. Such a sweet look!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG