.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Oh, The Cuteness
Be forewarned, these photos may cause death by cuteness!

She kept making one face that we never caught on film. I will always regret this. It was the cutest face ever! She would stand completely still with her mouth and eyes wide open in shock. The best was when a family was walking towards us down the streets. The three adults were dressed up with big wigs. I can't believe we missed the shot.

Heading out and just happy to be owsigh!

Of course, what's Halloween without Nana? I assume that some day she will allow her dolls to remain clothed. In the meantime, we go for the natural look around here.

We were out for one hour. She rode in her stroller for about 10 minutes.

Our neighborhood has three girls from China. What's amazing is that there are only about 30 homes in our subdivision. You may recognize Snow White from last week's party photos. She and Sera are great friends.

Pure, unbridled joy!

Sera put Nana in the stroller and wanted to push her. She quickly realized this may not work.

Can we do this again tomorrow night?

Needless to say, Halloween was a big hit. It's not about the treats for her yet. She loved being outside, walking around the neighborhood, all the people out walking with us, all the costumes, and all the dogs. I didn't realize that every one of our neighbors seemed to have a dog. Sera was running up and down the street yelling "HI" to everyone.

It's a miracle that a human heart can hold so much joy and love and not just burst from it all.

Last year, this was the time when the wait got really hard for me. We hit our one year anniversary for being logged in and kicked off the holiday season. It's amazing the difference a year can make. For everyone who is still waiting, I know that my words do not ease your pain. Please believe me when I say that it gets so much better. This is what is waiting for you, and I cannot wait to share in your joy when it does.

P.S. My sister and brother-in-law left this morning to pick up my adorable niece, Ava. We are just so excited!

Labels: ,



15 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Wasn't it just so fun to be out and about with your girl watching her face and seeing her smile?

That is one cute little bee!!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Too sweet....remember being that happy about the simple things?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's a miracle that a human heart can hold so much joy and love and not just burst from it all"


I know....

Jess

Blogger Erin said...

She looks so adorable!

Blogger the mommy said...

Soooooo Cute...

I am watching the journey to Ava.. I can't wait to see her in their arms

Blogger Kristi said...

What a cutie! Was this not the best Halloween you've ever had? :)

Blogger Wendi said...

Oh Yes, what a difference a year makes! We had some much fun out with our ladybug last night.

Sera is just precious!

Blogger RamblingMother said...

Oh so adorable. Beverly

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love the one of her smiling and running with her doll. What a sweetheart...

Blogger LaLa said...

What a fun night...I love all the pics especially with the baby : ) Our daughter is 3 and all her babies are still nude..so you may have a while LOL

Blogger Brandi said...

What a cutie! Glad you had a happy Halloween!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

yes, I just died from cuteness.
Thanks for the link to your sister - how exciting!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!

The cute factor is unbelievable. I have a terrible urge to pinch those cheeks!

Blogger Tammie said...

Death by Cuteness? Absolutely! I love the absolute & pure joy on Sera's face.

BTW, 5 year olds still have all their babies go "nakie" as Erin calls it. :-)

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my goodness your daughter is so amazingly cute ... I miss that sweet age! :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG