.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Giggles
All the photos I've been posting lately are the ones Jim took on our Sunday at the Japanese Gardens. He's a pretty good photographer.

Sera is all better now. She's back to her happy, bubbly self. As well as I think she's bonding to us, I think this weekend made her attachment even stronger. Every time we meet her needs, we strengthen that bond. Yesterday afternoon, I was in our bedroom with her when Jim came home. I was sitting on the edge of the bed letting her drink the last dregs of her melted shake. He came in and sat down beside us. She climbed off my lap and was playing on the bed between us. Jim lay on his side to play with her. She "pushed" me down so that I was lying on my side as well. Then she lay inbetween us on her back and just burst into giggles as she looked up at both of us.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

I am sorry to hear that your sweet Sera has been so ill. Poor baby! And, of course, poor Magi & Jim. Of course, having her back on the mend must ease your minds quite a bit.

Love the pics!

Blogger Kiy said...

Oh geez. That last sentence ... tearing up here!

Happy to hear Sera is back to her 'old' self. Whenever I picture her, she's just like in your photos, happy, smiling, bubbly. It just tore at my heart that she wasn't feeling up to snuff.

At least something positive came out of this weekend, meeting her needs and adding to bonding - all good things!
Just sign me a 'Sera-groupie'!

Kiy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magi,

Such simple, perfect happiness!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG