.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Meme
This meme has been sitting as a draft in my Blogger files for a month. Since I just got tagged a second time for the same meme, I took it as a sign to get on it.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Working for a retailer in New Orleans as a gourmet food and cheese buyer
2. Spending a lot of time on my first computer playing a game called Terris
3. Bored and unhappy with my life
4. Made the decision by the end of that year to go back to school and get my teaching license
5. I was just generally lost

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Cheese
3. Popcorn
4. Fruit
5. Hummus

5 Songs I Know All the Lyrics To:
1. About 80% of the songs played on the 70's channel on XM radio as poor Sera learned on our recent road trip and about 50% of the 80's channel
2. Les Miserables
3. Soundtrack to Grease
4. More Wiggles songs than I ever dreamed
5. Theme song to Little Einsteins

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. Move closer to my family
2. Pay off all our bills
3. Adopt again
4. Help out family
5. Set up trust fund for Sera

5 Bad Habits:
1. Procrastinator
2. Lazy
3. Bad eating habits
4. Starbucks
5. Chocolate

5 Things I Like to Do
1. Be with Sera and Jim
2. Blog
3. Read
4. Cook
5. Talk to my sisters

5 Things I Would Never Wear Again
1. Paisley print
2. Hot pants (yes, I had a pair. I was 10, but I had a pair.)
3. Wedding dress (won't need to, this one's a keeper)
4. Anything with a bare midriff
5. High heels

5 Favorite Toys
1. My computer
2. My camera
3. My PDA
4. Our new video iPod
5. Camcorder

5 Bloggers I Tag:
I'm going to flake out on you guys here. I honestly think I've seen this on just about every blog I read, or I've seen their names being tagged. If you got missed, then you're it!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Franklin said...

I am addicted to Starbucks Venti Mocha w/ 1 shot of espresso. I sympathize.

The video iPod changed my life. Seriously. I ADORE it!!!!!

I did so enjoy seeing photos of your folks, after all of these years, Magi. What a great trip and what a wonderful place to congregate. Kudos to all of you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG