.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, July 27, 2007
Mea Culpa
I'm so sorry for not updating while we were out of town. The advantage of a vacation is disconnecting. The disadvantage of a vacation is disconnecting. The only time my laptop got turned on was when I set it up at my dad's house for anyone who wanted to see our China pictures. The ones I've posted are only the tip of the iceberg. The best tip, but the tip. Jim suffered the most because we had trouble connecting by phone, too. Our carrier is a popular one where we live, but not where I was so it didn't work very well. I was usually operating on one bar.

We got in last night about 11pm. It was after midnight before we got settled and in bed. Sera is such a trooper. She did so well with all the driving. She didn't sleep much in the car though.

My camera is filled with pictures to download, so photos will be coming soon. Tomorrow, we head off to our agency's annual reunion picnic. I promise a huge update with photos on Sunday.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Glad to have you back Magi!! I can't wait to see pics!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG