.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Heard From The Backseat
On the way to school this morning while eating the nine green grapes she requested (yes, she specifically asked for nine green grapes; luckily, we had both green and purple in the frig):

Sera: I Sera M***, and I can't talk to you.

Me: Why can't you talk to me?

Sera: I got food in my mouf.

Pretty hard to argue with that. I guess she is listening when I tell her not to talk with her mouth full afterall.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Yup, she's thinking about those manners ;0)

Cute.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, she is growing up, Magi! 9 green grapes in her mouf :)!

Blogger Tammie said...

Too cute!

Blogger Kiy said...

Oh my, darling! She mama, she's listening. :)

Love it!

Kiy

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG