.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
You Should Have Seen It
Too bad ::cough cough:: that there isn't a picture of this one.

Yesterday afternoon, Sera decided we needed to play princess. She put on her blue tutu, Cinderella tiara, and her blue heels. Then she handed me her purple fairy dress and wanted me to wear it. Hmmm.... I tucked it into the neckline of my shirt. She placed her pink sparkly slippers over three of my toes and handed me the huge purple and gold court jester hat, complete with bells, to wear as my crown. I also got the wand because she decided I was the fairy godmother.

I used magic to change the tote box to a carriage and Shadow into a horse. A good time was had by all.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

I bet you looked smashing!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG