.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, April 27, 2009
Where'd She Go?
Sorry about disappearing. I think I'm on a break. It wasn't planned, but I just can't seem to get into writing anything right now. No need to worry. I remember going through this last year, too.

The end of school is so taxing. The kids are mentally done, and it's like pulling teeth getting work out of them right now. I come home absolutely exhausted. It's not helping that my school's A/C is on the blink, and we've had temps up into the 80s. My classroom is not very large and holds 32 computers, 3 printers, a TV, and about 30 bodies. Hot doesn't even begin to describe it.

Things are good here. I'll try to post here and there, but it may be sparse for the next month. One of my summer projects is going to be a massive change to my blog. Don't know what yet, but I've got to get rid of this slow-loading template. Everyone, including me, has complained about it for too long.

I'll be popping in and out here and on Facebook.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG