.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, April 17, 2009
I Fwee On My Next Burday
Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl. She's been excitedly telling everyone that she'll be three on her next birthday, and it's here. She's wearing one of her favorite "ballerina" outfits today and brought cupcakes to school. The school requires store bought treats, so she picked out the ones she wanted. She was disappointed at first when they didn't have any princess cupcakes, but she was happy with Curious George and Thomas the Train.

I'll post photos as soon as I can. I'm still dealing with a minor issue from my harddrive crash that's preventing me from posting any right now. It's very minor and should be resolved soon.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Happy "fwird" birthday to your girl :-)

Blogger Kiy said...

Happy Birthday Sera.

It does not seem at all possible to me that she is three. And I'm not her mama.

birthday Wishes to Miss Sera

Hugs to Mama and Daddy

Kiy

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Happy Birthday, Sera! I can't believe she's fwee... miss you guys!

Blogger Tammie said...

Happy Birthday Sera!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG