.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Picture This
Jim tagged me for a meme. That's one way to get me to post something. Honestly, I have at least three posts in my head, but just can't seem to write them.


1.Go to your pictures folder and open the sixth one.
2.Post the sixth picture.
3.Tag six people



Daddy & Daughter Drawing

I went to my sixth folder, but it only had four folders inside of it. Since the fourth was pictures of students that I cannot post, I chose the sixth picture from the first one instead.

I tag Marcia, Jessica, Kati, Theresa, Sandra, and Tammie.


Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

I understand about not posting pics. I also have some of my students that I give to their parents at the end of the year. It's a nice surprise for them to see how their child has grown.

I think you chose a wonderful pic. Sera creating a masterpiece while Daddy looks on. Perfect!

I'll get on my post later today.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a precious photo. i love how engaged Jim looks with you tiny artist!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG