.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Shoulda Taken a Picture
I'm a combination of an overly organized person with a major lazy streak. I'm happiest when everything is organized and where it belongs. If it all starts to fall apart for whatever reason, I will procrastinate forever straightening it back up.

The worse it gets, the more I avoid it until it grows to nightmare proportions. For that reason alone, I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of my pantry this afternoon.

My back hurts. I'm exhausted, and I still need to throw some clothes in the wash, but...

It's all purty now. I also have three bags of trash, one large box of donations for the food pantry, and 9000 boxes of Jell-O.

Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Haha, I'm like that, too!

...I crave Jell-O now. I'm guessing Sera likes it!

Blogger Unknown said...

She does, but not as much as your Uncle Jim!

Blogger Jim McClain said...

You shouldn't have had to take the Jell-O out of the pantry because...wait for it...there's ALWAYS room for Jell-O!

Blogger Unknown said...

It's still in there. It the huge skyscraper in the back of Jell-O boxes, right next to the slightly smaller stack of Jell-O pudding boxes.

Good thing there's always room 'cause you're going to be eating a lot if it!

Blogger Wendi said...

That sounds like me. As much as I hate for things to be messy... sometimes it's just easier to shut the door!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

OHHHHHHH, I LOVE organizing stuff!!!
I cleaned out my pantry yesturday also.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG