.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, November 15, 2007
They're Home!




And I'm so sad that I couldn't be there. Thank you very much to Susan for being there, taking the pictures, and emailing them to us.

I just love seeing them all together! Christmas is going to be very special this year for my family. This will be the first time that we've all gotten together for Christmas with all our children. Jessica gave birth to Josie a year ago. We adopted Sera 7 months ago, and now Ava is home with Marcia and her family. Santa has his work cut out for him.

I also need to give a shout out to my nephew, Brantley. Brantley is my sister, Kati's son, and is the first of the grandchildren. He was really sweet with Sera last summer.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG