.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Happy Girls!

I just love this picture of Marcia and Ava.

Daddy/daughter day today went well. I think Jim had a really good day. The doctor said that Sera is doing great and to keep doing what we're doing. She's at or ahead in every area. The doctor was especially impressed with her language development. She said that would be our focus until our next apppointment at 24 months. I was wondering when the every three month appointments would stop. She's now 31 1/4" and 21# 14 oz. It puts her around the 25th percentile for height and just over the 5th percentile for weight, but that's on the U.S. charts. She's growing proportionately, and she's healthy. What more could we ask for. She's tiny and probably always will be. On the Chinese chart, she's near the 75th percentile for height and just over the 60th percentile for weight.

Within the next few days, I want to make a list of all of Sera's words. Since this is basically my electronic baby book, I need to record them.

I'm not sure I ever posted what I plan to do with the blog. When we reach our first anniversary of being a family, I'm going to have my blog printed. I will save it for Sera so she can see how insane her mother was during the wait, plus all the news from our first year together.

Here's a bonus picture from our recent photo shoot.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hooray for healthy kids! Congratulations, and nice work!

And I like the idea of printing a blog book. Mine would be... extensive. :P But I do have a Word document of all the posts, as backup, and I keep saying I'm going to give in and fork over the $$ to have it all printed just to have a hard copy.
Someday...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great minds on the photos we posted!

I like the blog as book idea and plan on doing something like that when the time comes. Of course, I didn't plan on having a blog for this long BEFORE referral :)

Magi! Printing the blog is a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing the link! I didn't even know you could do that.

Monica
www.carteradoptionjourney.blogspot.com

Blogger Wendi said...

Love the idea of printing your blog! Such a great keepsake for Sera.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG