.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, July 16, 2007
Vacation, Gotta Get Away
Tomorrow morning Sera and I will be hitting the road for our summer road trip. We're heading down to Gulf Shores via Atlanta. Atlanta really isn't on the way, but my sister lives there. We'll spend a couple of nights and then head down to GS to see the rest of my family. It will take approximately 12 hours to get to Atlanta. That's 12 hours in the car with a 15-month-old baby and me. Yikes! Sera is a trooper, but I'm sure this will tax her. My plan is to stop about every two hours when she's awake to let her walk around a bit. If she's sleeping, I'll keep going. She is still taking two naps a day, so she will sleep a good part of it.

I can't wait to see my family and for them to meet Sera. I'll also finally get to meet my new niece, Josie.

My poor beleagured husband has to stay home and finish the summer school session. He's looking forward to the first two weeks of August when he'll finally be off work. Teachers report 8/13.

I am bringing my laptop. I will try to blog, but, believe it or not, internet access isn't easy to come by in GS. Check out Jim's blog for updates if you don't see anything here.

Honk, if you see us on the road!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Have fun and be safe!!!

Blogger Renee said...

Have a great trip!

Blogger Tammie said...

Have a safe, happy journey!

Have a great trip :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG