.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
The Heart Breaks
My blog started as a way for me to journal my adoption and to keep long distance family and friends informed of our progress. It's turned into a real outlet for me, and something I enjoy doing. It's also brought many wonderful people in my life.

Like a polite guest in the Internet world, I decided there were certain areas I wasn't going to blog about: politics, religion, and sex. The standard big three. If I had to label myself it would be conservatively liberal or maybe liberally conservative. I think if everyone just followed the Golden Rule, we'd all be a lot better off. I have very definite ideas, but I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind. Nor do I feel this is the venue to attempt it.

This, however, goes beyond politics. This is about basic human decency, or lack thereof.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

OMG. That makes me sick to my stomach. I just can't even imagine.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God, I am in tears. That is just awful.

Blogger Tammie said...

I can't tell you how devastated that article made me! The fact that anyone would do that to anyone else disgusts me. The fact that it was done to defenseless children horrifies me.

Blogger Marcia said...

I can't believe that!!! That is horrible. The sad thing is you wonder how many other kids are in that same situation that haven't been rescued. I just can't believe that there were people there not doing anything. How do you become that cold????

Blogger Noemi said...

OMG I am in tears! How could they do that to these angels. It just makes sick!

Blogger C's Mom said...

THAT is horrifying. Atrocity beyond belief.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG