.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, November 13, 2006
Reminder: Sharing Gifts from the Heart


I've decided that I will post a reminder on Mondays throughout the holiday season about Sharing Gifts from the Heart. I'm hoping that we'll continue to add new links with ideas to Mr. Linky. If you haven't checked out everyone's great ideas yet, here's another chance.

You can click on the button at the top of the post, or just go here.

The recipes I originally posted are all tried and true. This is one I just found. It looks interesting, so I may give it a try this year. I've found several I'm thinking about for this year from the linked posts already.

Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix

1 25-oz. box non-fat dry milk
1 16-oz. jar non-dairy creamer
1 15- or 16-oz. container NesQuik
1 13-oz. jar malted milk powder
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa

Combine dry milk and creamer in food processor and process for a minute or two. Then mix all of the ingredients in a very large container, using a wire whisk to ensure it is evenly distributed. Divide mixture into jars with tight lids.

Directions for tags: To make hot cocoa: measure 2-3 tablespoons of mix into a mug, and fill with boiling water. Stir well. You may substitute milk for a creamier flavor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG