.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
My Purpose
is apparently to provide an endless source of fun Internet quizzes. In that vein, I proudly present...."How Many People Have My Name!"

My name is rather unusual, so I was surprised at the results when using my married name:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
19
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I was not at all surprised how many showed up using my maiden name:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Does this mean that I don't/didn't exist? Hmm....

Thanks to Samantha. I stole this from her blog.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1026 - I have a common name. And I thought I was special.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are almost the same! 20 people with my married name and none with my maiden name.

Hope your week is going well :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

218 for me.

And they all rank ahead of me on Google;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG