.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Changing Address
Just a reminder that I'm changing the address for this blog as of tomorrow. If you're wondering why, it's not just to confuse the friends and family I've given this address to. It's because I've become more aware of how far reaching these blogs are. I can check my blog stats and I've had people from all over the world visiting. I'm sure for most of them, I was just the "next blog" on the Blogger header. Even so, I've decided that a little more discretion can't hurt. The new address will no longer contain our name, but will be the name of the blog instead. I'm sorry I had to add the hyphen, but could you believe kaffeeklatsch was already taken?

If you've been reading and plan to come back. You are more than welcome, just change your bookmark to the new address.

www.kaffee-klatsch.blogspot.com

BLOG ADDRESS CHANGING TO WWW.KAFFEE-KLATSCH.BLOGSPOT.COM AS OF AUGUST 4, 2006. PLEASE ADJUST BOOKMARKS ACCORDINGLY


1 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I don't blame you for changing your blog name to something that does not include your name. You can never be too safe out there, which is why I blog anonymously!

I meant to tell you, I'm looking foward to hear more about your efforts to adopt. Since you've been on my blog, I'm sure you know that we adopted Snuggle Bug. You can read our complete adoption journey on my blog (the posts are entitled "It wasn't supposed to work this way- Parts 1-10).

Good luck to you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG