.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Dark Ages

Wow, I am spoiled and an Internet addict. I need to find a 12-step program or something similar.

We had bad storms around here last night. Being cautious people, we turned off the computers and unplugged the wireless modem/router whatever it’s called. (I am so not the hardware person.) This morning Jim reconnected us and everything looks good. All the right things pop up on the screen telling us we’re connected, but no Internet. I had to dig out an old phone cord and find some local access phone numbers. We’ve never even used dial-up with our computers, so we weren’t sure it would work. It does, but boy is it slow.

I’m spoiled.

Comcast will be out tomorrow. I’d have paid extra to have them here today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG