.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Tomorrow I'm heading off to a workshop. I'll be learning all the ins and outs of Creative Suites software (PhotoShop, InDesign, etc...) for a class I'm teaching next year. I'm not sure I'll have the time or opportunity to access my blog, so I'm leaving you with two treats.

The first is a dinner that Jim and I made this week. It was very tasty and very easy. We made the grilled meats and the orzo recipe. I recommend both! The recipe comes from Giada De Laurentiis' Easy Entertaining at the Food Network. Just click on the picture to get the recipe.



The second is a new fun blog quiz.



You Are Best Described By...

Impression, Sunrise
By Claude Monet




BLOG ADDRESS CHANGING TO WWW.KAFFEE-KLATSCH.BLOGSPOT.COM AS OF JULY 28, 2006. PLEASE ADJUST BOOKMARKS ACCORDINGLY



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG