.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, July 21, 2006
RSI

What do you get when you're on the computer too much and you paint a room at the same time? You guessed it repetitive stress injury. I actually blame the room painting as it's my left arm, and I'm right handed. I'm grateful for that. It's also called tendonitis. All I know is it HURTS! I'm elevating, icing, and taking 800 mg of Motrin 3 times a day. Wouldn't you know I have a computer workshop next week. This should be interesting.


BLOG ADDRESS CHANGING TO WWW.KAFFEE-KLATSCH.BLOGSPOT.COM AS OF JULY 28, 2006. PLEASE ADJUST BOOKMARKS ACCORDINGLY


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG