.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, June 10, 2006
School's Out for Summer
Sing the title doing your best Alice Cooper impersonation!

I'm officially off until August 14th, and I am exhausted. I'm also excited. I have some projects lined up for the summer and hope it's a good one. I plan to finally break in my new sewing machine by piecing together my 100 Good Wishes Quilt. I'm still short a few from 100 squares, but I still have plenty to make a quilt. I can also put together the scrapbook of wishes. I'm also going to reorganize my pantry and linen closet and make some changes to the master bedroom. Jealous yet? The project I'm most looking forward to is next month. My three sisters will be visiting and we're going to work on the nursery. I can't wait.

I put the guestbook link back in because I've had some complaints about having to register with Blogger in order to comment. Feel free to comment in either place.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG