.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Did You Hear About This One?




I just learned about this movie, and I have to say it sounds very interesting.  Babies follows four babies from around the world for one year. From top to bottom, they are Bayar from Mongolia, Hattie from San Francisco, Mari from Tokyo, and Ponijao from Namibia.

Was this movie on anyone else's radar?  I think it's going to be interesting to see how different and how alike their daily lives are throughout the year.

Disclaimer:  In the spirit of full disclosure, I became aware of this movie because I'm a BzzAgent, and there are prizes for agents who generate the most hits, Facebook fans, etc...  I'm sharing this because I think the idea of the movie is interesting.  The prizes are all baby-related, and Sera has outgrown that need.  Can't say I miss changing those diapers, but I do miss those baby snuggles.  On the other hand almost 4-year-old snuggles are pretty darn good.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, almost four year old and four year old snuggles are grand. Especially the ones that practically manage to tackle you. :)

Blogger Tammie said...

I hadn't heard of the movie. Nothing. I guess the ads will be out soon?

Wait for the 7 year old morning snuggles.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG