.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, September 26, 2009
It's a Saturday Night
and I got somebody.

Jim is out for boys' night, and Sera and I stayed home for girls' night. We made cupcakes, and I introduced her to one of my favorite movies, Dirty Dancing. She loved both, and I loved watching her enjoy both. In a miracle of timing (wink, wink), the cupcakes were ready for for icing at the exact moment Baby and Johnny took their relationship to a whole new level.

She got so excited about the dancing scenes that she started joining in. Enjoy her show.



Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Sounds like mommy got perfect timing ;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG