.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Read The Label!
You know those little tags that hang from the collar of your clothes. Did you know that if you read them, they tell you how to launder that item? Shocking!!

Remember that adorable ladybug costume/jacket I bought a few weeks ago at the yard sale? I had tossed it in with some other red items waiting until I had enough for a load of wash. I never bothered reading that tag. I usually do, and now I know why. That jacket was a 4T. It was going in the closet to wait the years it would take until Sera could wear it. We don't have to wait anymore. It will fit her this fall now! All's good though. It only cost me $4.00, and it will fit her this fall. It's still cute, just much, much smaller now.

Lie flat to dry does not mean toss in dryer on low cycle.

As a bonus, here's a picture of Sera and me at Lily's birthday party last Saturday. I copied it from Lily's mom's blog last night.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Aw, Magi. That's a good pic of you two!

Blogger Barb said...

I had to come over here and see that little sweetie again. She gets cuter by the moment. What a great photo of the two of you, Magi.

Thank you for your sweet comments on my neverending wedding posts. LOL Rest assured your name is in the hat for the wedding favor giveaway. :-)

Blogger Tammie said...

What a wonderful pic of you & Sera! You both look so happy!

Blogger Gail said...

Finally!! A very nice picture of you and your daughter!
She is adorable and seems very very happy!

p.s. that color looks very nice on you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG